As long as it is expressed in another language, intolerant bigots think racism is legitimate. La Raza, meaning "The Race" sounds a lot like 1930's Germany. Some 80 years ago, a people called themselves “The Master Race”, their NAZI speech's were filled with racism and nationalism, leaving a whole country numb with nothing more than a leader drunk with power. “Those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.”
Today we have a leader, who while campaigning, threw his own grandmother under a bus by calling her a "typical white person." Imagine what would have happened to John McCain if he had said someone was a “typical black person”, he's career as a politician would be over. Time and time again the white house has played the “race card”. The politics of division and disunity are fueled by deceit, however no one voices an objection to say... “this will not stand!“ Today's media is complicit and as guilty as any co-conspirator, mostly due to the double standard that the left and the media has for “Anti-White” racism, evil capitalistic society of empirical America! Viva La Raza!!!
The history teacher at the La Raza rally at UCLA is calling for the over throw of the United States. Obviously, he does not know the history of America nor the history of Mexico. If he was openly espousing the sedition heard in this video in his motherland of Mexico, he would suddenly disappear...period!
Malcolm X called white people “The Devil” and as they say...“the devil comes as an angel of light and is the father of all lies.” If not dealt with directly, this movement of anti-White, anti-Capitalism and anti-imperialism will be the end of America as we know it.
15 things you should know about “The Race”
by Michelle Malkin
Only in America could critics of a group called “The Race” be labeled racists. Such is the triumph of left-wing identity chauvinists, whose aggressive activists and supine abettors have succeeded in redefining all opposition as “hate.”
Both Barack Obama and John McCain will speak this week in San Diego at the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza, the Latino organization whose name is Spanish for, yes, “The Race.” Can you imagine Obama and McCain paying homage to a group of white people that called themselves that? No matter. The presidential candidates and the media have legitimized “The Race” as a mainstream ethnic lobbying group and marginalized “The Race’s” critics as intolerant bigots. The unvarnished truth is that the group is a radical ethnic nationalist outfit that abuses your tax dollars and milks p.c. politics to undermine our sovereignty.
Here are 15 things you should know about “The Race:”
15. “The Race” supports driver’s licenses for illegal aliens.
14.”The Race” demands in-state tuition discounts for illegal alien students that are not available to law-abiding US citizens and law-abiding legal immigrants.
13. “The Race” vehemently opposes cooperative immigration enforcement efforts between local, state, and federal authorities.
12. “The Race” opposes a secure fence on the southern border.
11. “The Race” joined the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee in a failed lawsuit attempt to prevent the feds from entering immigration information into a key national crime database–and to prevent local police officers from accessing the data.
10. “The Race” opposed the state of Oklahoma’s tough immigration enforcement-first laws, which cut off welfare to illegal aliens, put teeth in employer sanctions, and strengthened local-federal cooperation and information-sharing.
9. “The Race” joined other open-borders, anti-assimilationists and sued to prevent Proposition 227, California’s bilingual education reform ballot initiative, from becoming law.
8. “The Race” bitterly protested common-sense voter ID provisions as an “absolute disgrace.”
7. “The Race” has consistently opposed post-9/11 national security measures at every turn.
6. Former “Race” president Raul Yzaguirre, Hillary Clinton’s Hispanic outreach advisor said this: “US English is to Hispanics as the Ku Klux Klan is to blacks.” He was referring to US English the nation’s oldest, largest citizens’ action group dedicated to preserving the unifying role of the English language in the United States. “The Race” also pioneered Orwellian open-borders Newspeak and advised the Mexican government on how to lobby for illegal alien amnesty while avoiding the terms “illegal” and “amnesty.”
5. “The Race” gives mainstream cover to a poisonous subset of ideological satellites, led by Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), which the late GOP Rep. Charlie Norwood rightly characterized as “a radical racist group…[and] one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West.”
4. “The Race” is currently leading a smear campaign against staunch immigration enforcement leaders and has called for TV and cable news netowrks to keep immigration enforcement proponents off the airwaves–in addition to pushing for Fairness Doctrine policies to shut up their foes. The New York Times reported that current “Race” president Janet Murguia believes “hate speech” should “not be tolerated, even if such censorship were a violation of First Amendment rights.”
3. “The Race” sponsors militant ethnic nationalist charter schools subsidized by your public tax dollars (at least $8 million in federal education grants). The schools include “Aztlan Academy” in Tucson, AZ, the Mexicayotl Academy in Nogales, AZ, Academia Cesar Chavez Charter School in St. Paul, Minn., and Academia Semillas del Pueblo in Los Angeles, whose principal inveighed: “We don’t want to drink from a White water fountain, we have our own wells and our natural reservoirs and our way of collecting rain in our aqueducts. We don’t need a White water fountain…ultimately the White way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction.”
2. “The Race” has perfected the art of the p.c. shakedown at taxpayer expense, pushing relentlessly to lower home loan standards for Hispanic borrowers, reaping millions in federal “mortgage counseling” grants, seeking special earmarks, and partnering with banks that do business with illegal aliens.
1. “The Race” thrives on ethnic supremacy–and the elite sheeple’s unwillingness to call it what it is. As historian Victor Davis Hanson observes: “[The] organization’s very nomenclature ‘The National Council of La Raza’ is hate speech to the core. Despite all the contortions of the group, Raza (as its Latin cognate suggests), reflects the meaning of ‘race”‘ in Spanish, not ‘the people’ — and that’s precisely why we don’t hear of something like ‘The National Council of the People’ which would not confer the buzz notion of ethnic, racial, and tribal chauvinism.”
The fringe is the center. The center is the fringe. Viva La Raza.
“The Race” gives mainstream cover to a poisonous subset of ideological satellites, led by Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), which the late GOP Rep. Charlie Norwood rightly characterized as “a radical racist group…[and] one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West.”
Update: He is not a professor at UCLA: Video of same speech
StandWithArizona — May 08, 2010 — "Where we now stand is stolen, occupied Mexico"...La Raza rally at UCLA....More gems: 'Communist Revolution', 'Frail, racist white people', 'La Raza' (the Race), Fidel Castro, 'Northern Front of Latin Revolution'..."40 million...revolutionaries...in the belly of the beast". "Our enemy is Capitalism and Imperialism". Sedition anyone?
Sanchee H.S. history teacher Ron Gochez, La Raza Rally at UCLA
We are revolutionary Mexican organization here. We understand that this is not just about Mexico. Its about a global struggle against imperialism and capitalism At the forefront of this revolutionary movement is La Raza. We will no longer fall for these lies called borders. We see America as a northern front of a revolutionary movement Our enemy is capitalism and imperialism.
Ron Gochez is NOT a professor at UCLA. Gochez is currently a HISTORY teacher (yikes) at Santee H.S. in Los Angeles.
Here is his H.S.:
Phone: (213) 763-1000
Los Angeles Unified School District
Los Angeles Board of Education: